The StreamRail Private Exchange is one of StreamRail’s added values. Since StreamRail operates with partners globally, we’ve decided to help our clients get to know and connect with each other better. The exchange main goals are:
Avoiding latency and discrepancy issues as all exchange partners are using the StreamRail ad server.
Business development – the private exchange presents a transparent list of StreamRail’s clients. This can easily help our clients grow their business by connecting with new partners.
Fast and easy integrations – thanks to the exchange, there is no need send or receive tags anymore. Partners can go live quickly with each other, using a very user-friendly exchange dashboard.
Setting up your profile
1. Click on the tab called “Exchange”. Create a profile by clicking on “Create your ID”.
2. Start creating your profile by inputting your company’s details under the tabs called “General” & “Contact information”.
3. If you want to become a buyer in the StreamRail Exchange, and offer your demand, select “yes” under “My Demand”.
Next, provide some details about your available demand. We advise inputting the following information: countries, player sizes, environments, and the CPM range.
Please note: these parameters are just a description and the way to have an accurate targeting is on the Ad Source level. Additionally, although these parameters are not mandatory, it is recommended to be informative in your Exchange profile.
4. If you want to become a seller in the StreamRail Exchange and offer your supply, select “yes” under “My Supply”.
Next, provide some details about your available supply. We advise inputting the following information: countries, player sizes, environments, and the CPM range.
Please note: these parameters are just a description. They are not mandatory, but it is recommended to be informative in your Exchange profile.
5. Accept our Terms and conditions, and your profile is ready!
6. By clicking on Discover you are able to see the profiles of all the other companies which are part of the StreamRail Exchange. If you’re interested in their demand or supply, simply click on “Request connection”.