Demand side within the Exchange is based on Rev share.
In order to activate a specific Ad Source to the Exchange:
1. Click on the Ad Sources tab and choose the Ad Source that you’d like to connect/ open to the Exchange.
2. Scroll down to the Exchange availability section (at the bottom of the entity).
3. Click on Yes if you’d like to connect this Ad Source as a buyer through the exchange. If you want to exclusively open this Ad Source to the Exchange, set the ‘Exchange exclusive’ to Yes.
4. Select a Rev share cost for your Ad Source (for instance if your margin is 20% set 80 as your Rev share cost). Then, the rate of the Ad Source will be the Rev share cost multiplied by the rate of the Ad Source. The Ad Source will then be able to receive traffic from sellers that offer their inventory for a higher (or equal) rate compared to the Rev share cost of the Ad Source.
5. Edit the buyers list according to your preference and save your settings.
Demand side Bulk actions
It is possible to simultaneously connect multiple Ad Sources to the Exchange. Select several Ad Sources, and click the ‘Manage Exchange’ button:
Include in Exchange– include all selected Ad Sources to the exchange.
Exchange Only– exclusively activate these Ad Sources as the potential buyers available only on the Exchange.
Edit profit Margin– set a Rev share cost for each Ad Source, based on the profit margin.
Add/Remove Buyers– add/remove specific sellers from these Ad Sources.
Exclude from exchange – deactivate these Ad Sources from the exchange.